Saturday, April 2, 2011

MENDI'S BONUS TRENDS

We told you we'd be back with more trends that each of us are loving this season, so without further adieu, here are Mendi's four bonus picks...


#1 - Stripes




Did someone say "nautical", because if you did, then you have my full attention.  This racerback tank from Lands Ends Canvas in the Bayleaf/Eggshell stripe is me, me, me...not to mention that this model is a fellow redhead (she must be my sista' from another mista').  I really like the length of this tank, along with the cute ruffle around the neckline & it looks like it would be so comfy for the warmer weather that Spring will bring.




Women's Striped Ruffle Racerback Tank
$29.50





#2 - Delicate Necklaces


I have amassed, what I consider to be, quite a nice little collection of dainty necklaces in silver & gold over the years & I must say that I am dying to add this one to my collection.  You can't go wrong with anything by Marc Jacobs...he's a style genius!  I love this tiny 15" chain with the 1/2" heart pendant so much that I could see this being on my neck almost everyday this Spring & Summer.


Marc by Marc Jacobs Surreal Delicate Heart Chain
$52




#3 - Stud Earrings


Kate Spade is the stuff that dreams are made of...and these classic black stud earrings do not disappoint.  What girl DOESN'T need these?!?!?  The icing on the cake is that the $38 price tag for these earrings is a small price to pay for such a Kate Spade luxury.  So, if this Spring doesn't see you purchasing anything else by Kate Spade, be sure to check out these earrings, which will be much more kind to your wallet.




Kate Spade Sweet Nothings Small Square Stud
www.shop.nordstrom.com
$38



#4 - A home decor trend...Cobalt Blue

I'm sure you've seen them by now...the Sabrina Soto for Target commercials have been showing up all over the place lately.  I knew I liked this Sabrina Soto girl (from her days back on HGTV's 'Get It Sold' and 'Bang for your Buck'), so her recent teaming up with one of my favorite places on Earth, Target, is right up my alley.  Cobalt blue is all the rage in home decor this season & Sabrina's Target collection prominently features the popular color of the moment.  Here are a couple YouTube videos of all the cobalt blue goodness:





Be sure to leave a comment & let us know what you guys think!  Jayme's bonus picks to come later today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...