Saturday, May 18, 2013

May POTM

We love bringing you guys our Polish Of The Month posts. It's always so much fun showcasing a special polish or polishes (because sometimes two is better than one) every single month. There are just so many awesome polishes out there that they really do deserve their own post! So without further adieu, we bring you...

May Polish Of The Month

Jayme's Pick - Essie Sunday Funday & OPI Honey Ryder
I randomly stumbled upon Essie's Sunday Funday at Target and it was love at first sight. This bright hot coral shade has the finest shimmer and is gorgeous.  And the name of the polish is too perfect because I love a good Sunday Funday!  Honey Ryder is one of the new liquid sand polishes. This is the most beautiful gold shade and I love that it gives texture. I hadn't worn an accent nail in awhile and I just love this combo. It makes me "Happy, Happy, Happy!"



Mendi's Pick - Essie Butler Please
So many of you had recommended this color to me that I began to wonder what I was missing out on...and we all know there's only one way to cure that...to go BUY IT!! And I'm so glad I did. This is a gorgeous "HOT BLUE" as I like to call it and definitely a color that everyone needs for summer. 



What polish or polishes have you been loving recently? Picked up any new ones? Let us know!

KEEP UP WITH HER LATE NIGHT CRAVINGS:
BLOGLOVIN  //  YOUTUBE  //  TWITTER  //  MENDI'S INSTAGRAM  //  JAYME'S INSTAGRAM  //  FACEBOOK

11 comments:

  1. Wow, two stand out shades, the coral/pink is really sweet and pretty whilst the blue is electric and eye catching! Great picks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm totally smitten with both the coral and blue (I think the gold is a bit too much for me :)). I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both shades are pretty
    http://www.betzysmakeup.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Betzy!! Looks like we can't leave you comments on your blog because we don't have Google +. :-(

      Delete
  4. Lovely nail colour, love the blue shade
    Shana-Style

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi you have a nice blog :D
    If you want ,take a look to my blog
    Free your style - Follow Me

    ReplyDelete
  6. As always you guys picked out some gorgeous colors! I just snagged Essie's Boom Boom Room and In the Cab-ana at Target!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...