Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Wednesday Pinsday!

We are getting so excited!! Why you ask? Because we are both about to be on vacation for the next two weeks! Woo hoo!! It's Christmastime and we have time off to spend with our families, fur babies, friends and ourselves. We can't wait! It really is the most wonderful time of the year! 
Hope you enjoy our pre-Christmas pins!

Friday Favorites - the most wonderful time of the year
pin via
8 Ways to Get in the Christmas Spirit This Season #christmas #holidays
pin via
I'm always calm with Christmas advancing, it is my favourite time of year, can never understand people getting stressed. Chill out!!!
pin via
NYC at CHRISTMAS - Macy's window displays are some of the best and the inside of the store is beautifully decorated as well.
pin via
Petosky Michigan Christmas.  Perfect place to stroll with your sweet heart! #PureMichigan
pin via
The It Girl's guide to Instagram
pin via

And just because we couldn't resist this face!
<3
pin via
Happy Holidays!! Hope you are enjoying the magic of the season!

KEEP UP WITH HER LATE NIGHT CRAVINGS:
BLOGLOVIN  //  YOUTUBE  //  TWITTER  //  MENDI'S INSTAGRAM  //  JAYME'S INSTAGRAM  //  FACEBOOK

8 comments:

  1. You lucky ladies! Enjoy your vacation and holidays Jayme and Mendi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those warm socks in front of the fireplace look so cozy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those sock look super cozy. I hope you both have a great vacation

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy holidays! I love everything about this time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the warm socks by the fire, that is so me haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosh, you two are super, duper lucky. I did have enough time to take all Friday's off in December and the first Friday of January, so I really can't complain! Enjoy your time off and your Holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these pins & photos, so cute!

    God bless,
    xo, Claire
    http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Today is my last day of work and then I start a two week vacation too! I am so excited.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...